Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Air Show 09

So I haven't been blogging lately, simply too much has been going on to go back and write about. But in a nut shell: the wedding is days away, i had a shower and a bachelorette party, i have a stress fracture in my foot and it doesn't look like I'll be running the Akron Marathon (at best I'll be walking the half), I'm also starting a photography business and photographed my first wedding in August and lastly i have not had my knitting needles in my hands in months. ;o)

Moving on . . . On Sunday we went to the Air Show in Cleveland as we did last year but this time the pictures came out soooo much better due to my super sweet new camera. Unfortunately I don't have a zoom lens so all were taken with a 50 mm lens and cropped a lot ;).
The Thunderbirds were great but i missed the Blue Angels. I hear they'll be back next year thought, yay!

I love my reflection in those big a$$ aviator sun glasses.

No comments: