Monday, September 22, 2008

Marathon is almost here!

So the marathon is less than a week away, Saturday the 27th. I'm totally freaking out! My long run this past weekend was 11.5 miles and i did fairly well except that my left leg has been bothering me. So I've decided to take it easy and not run at all this week. I'm not sure if that's the smartest thing to do but at this point i don't think it's going to matter much if i get another 10 miles in. I'm so scared of this race for some reason, i want to do well, and i know that the second half always gets me. Last year i ran the first half at 2:03 and the second at 2:22 that's a huge difference i want to be closed to the same time for both halfs. So rest and hydration is what I'm planning for this week and a little knitting thrown in to de-stress. Wish me luck cause I will need it!

1 comment:

E said...

Good luck and have fun!