Monday, February 9, 2009

Ladybug Booties

This weekend instead of getting a bunch of stuff done at my house or even working on my Forecast sweater I decided to try some baby booties. My first pair turned out pretty good but it took forever and I had to rip them out about 5-6 times.

I had to borrow my friend's baby (Rowan) for the photo shoot the booties just weren't right without feet in them. Now I'm working on a matching hat, I already ripped that out twice so if i don't get a hang of this ladybug stuff quick it might end here. But I do love the ladybug, it's so pretty and happy! I even have a collection of ladybug stuff that I'm probably too old for but can't part with (at least not yet).


1 comment:

Margie said...

A fellow ladybugger!

It's never too late in life to have a ladybug collection. I'll back you up on that if you back me up :)